It’s Friday!! Time for Friday’s Funnies! I hope y’all get a chuckle from these! The last one isn’t exactly rated G, so watch little eyes that can read!
If you have something funny you’d like to share (could be a joke, a meme, a photo, or maybe a funny story) please send them my way using the contact link at the upper right of the page. I will post them with credit to you on Fridays!
Yep. We all have that one friend….
Funny, but not funny…
Truth! We all know it!
Hmm…wish I could say this is my problem.
Think about how the poor ghosts must feel!!
Money is usually wasted on cat beds.
I would do this if I had a neighbor close enough….
Funny, not funny…. Poor guy!
I have the same problem….
Always be sure to buy the right broom if you’re planning a trip.
Mother Nature needs a swift kick…
Hide your shamrocks….
Coffee spitting worthiness:
Love Betty White; not sure if she really said this but it’s a great quote! Watch the little eyes that can read!
Ok, so this list is not complete….but after the day I had, it just felt like the right thing to do! Ha! Here are 20 ways to NOT be an asshole!
- Drive on your own side of the road! Watch what you’re doing before you end up killing someone!
- Put your phone away when you’re driving. Idiot.
- If you’re going to critique someone’s writing, then make sure you use proper capitalization, punctuation, and grammar while doing it. Yeah, YOU.
- Be respectful and use the good manners your mother (hopefully) taught you when dealing with others.
- If you or your child receives a gift from someone, the very least you can do is ACKNOWLEDGE the gift giver’s attempt.
- Be nice to animals. Just because you think God put them here for humans to use, doesn’t mean that God wanted you to be an asshole and torture them.
- Don’t try to beat an older person to the door and then NOT hold the door open for them! Your grandmother would be ashamed of you!
- Try putting yourself in someone else’s shoes for a change. Empathy, it’s a real thing.
- Stop trying to convince others that they’re wrong and you’re right. You aren’t going to convince them because they have their own reasons for thinking and feeling the way they do. Just STFU.
- Don’t lie and make up stories to make yourself look good. It’s really pathetic.
- Shut up and listen to others. What you have to say is important but if you shut up long enough you’ll find that what others have to say is equally important.
- Don’t be lazy. Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done.
- Wash your own dishes. Don’t expect your girlfriend/mom/sister to do them because you think it’s “women’s work.” With that attitude, I guarantee someday that dirty cast iron skillet is going to leave a mark on your skull.
- Replace the toilet paper roll when needed. It’s not that hard. Not even for a 2-year-old.
- Don’t eat or drink the last of something and then put the empty package back. Don’t just leave ONE freakin’ cookie in the package either, you douche.
- Don’t hold up the 10 items or less lane in the grocery store when you clearly have 35 items in your cart!
- Stop thinking you’re so damn perfect because you’re NOT!
- Don’t talk with your mouth open, you animal. Your Gramma would smack you.
- Stop thinking you have the right to tell adults in your life what they can and can’t do. They’re adults. They make their own decisions.
- Don’t wait until a chore is nearly finished by someone else before you ask if they need help.
I could go on forever and I may continue at a later date. What would you add to the list?
I laugh out loud while I’m all alone quite often. It’s normally because I’ve seen something hilarious on Facebook. I have funny friends! They share things that tickle my funny bone. My granddaughter (when she was 3) would hear me laugh and ask me, “What you so funny at?” I always feel the need to pass on the “funny” because who doesn’t like to laugh? If you have something funny you’d like to share (could be a joke, a meme, a photo, or maybe a funny story) please send them my way using the contact link at the upper right of the page. I will post them on Fridays!
Here’s something from the home front….
Just yesterday: I came home from getting my hair cut and Dad greets me at the door. “Well, hello Poo Poo head,” he says. I respond with, ” Hello, Poo Poo Daddy.” Dad says, “That sounds like a good rapper name.” So, that’s his new nickname….for awhile anyway.
I bust a gut every single time I see this!!
This one is quite familiar, as the “pulling of the finger” was common in my family!
Well, that’s all for this Friday’s Funnies! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Who doesn’t love funny animal photobombs? I’ve had a file on my computer for quite some time now; a collection of animal photobombs. I forgot they were even there to tell you the truth! I think it’s time to share them!
These photos have been collected through the years and most have probably come from Facebook sharing. I’m a hoarder when it comes to funny photos, but I don’t claim these as mine. I have no intention of violating any copyright laws, so if there’s something here that belongs to you or know the person it belongs to, please let me know and I will give proper credit or remove it completely.
So, shall we begin?
So, which photobombs are your favorites? I’m sure you have more than one!
Time for Friday’s Funnies! I hope you get a chuckle or two like I did. If you have something funny you’d like to share please send them my way using the contact link at the upper right of the page. I will post them on Fridays!
Kids….and their parents!
Music memes to get songs stuck in your head….
If you don’t get this one, you’re not old enough….yet.
How ’bout this one?
Are there really people this stupid?
Just about right….
Poor thing is so ugly it’s cute!