Go ahead. Call me a sheep. If I’m a sheep because I listen to SCIENTISTS rather than Fox News, then so be it.
I heard the Covid Vaccine being referred to as the “Fauci Ouchie” the other day and I thought that was quite clever! I got my “Fauci Ouchie” this afternoon. I wish it had been a drive through vaccine clinic like when Dad got both of his but it was a walk-in and sit clinic instead. Ugh. It was at the health department and being a small community, the building and parking facilities were also small. I had to park too far away considering how high my pain level was today. Then there wasn’t enough room inside the building so they gave a me a fold up chair and sat me outside with a couple other people. It was hard to get down on and to get back off of but I managed. I got my vaccine quickly but had to wait 15 minutes so they could keep an eye on me. The only thing wrong with me is that I had to pee. Damn medications!
Next month, I’ll get vaccine #2. When the waiting period is over, the first thing I’m going to do is get a haircut!! It has been over a year since I last had it cut (other than me butchering my bangs) and I’m sick of this long, stringy crap! For most of my life I kept my hair long but in the last few years I went shorter and shorter. By the time Covid hit, I had been used to wearing a short style. Now, I’m wearing a pony tail and it drives me absolutely bonkers!
After my haircut, we will be making plans to go out and enjoy a nice meal in a nice comfy restaurant. I told Dad today, “What if we’ve forgotten how to behave in a restaurant?” We just laughed and laughed!
I woke up this morning and my brain started singing this song. I haven’t heard it in a very long time, but there it was. Stuck. Playing over and over again in my mind. The funny thing is, that when I hear it, I see Kermit the Frog in my mind. This guy sounds like Kermit (to me anyway) and when I was a kid I thought it was Kermit! Is it just me?
Here’s Canned Heat with Going Up The Country from 1970:
Have a great week, y’all!
Happy Friday, folks!
Another week has slipped past me! I swear, I just can’t seem to accomplish all the things I’d like to. I have some ideas for new blog posts but haven’t had the time to write them. I just have too many projects going at once, I guess. I was able to collect some funnies for today’s post, so that’s something! I get credit for that…yes?
Well, whether I get credit or not, here’s this week’s collection! I hope you get a laugh or two or six. Be sure to comment your faves below! Enjoy!
That’s all I have for this week! I hope you enjoyed this batch! Maybe next week I’ll have more for you. Which were your faves? The dog net and the clean end of the turd are my faves. The Amazon screenshot blew my mind because I found that myself last night as I was shopping for almonds grown in the USA. Oh, yeah…the pie chart is a good one, too!
Until next time, have a great weekend! Be safe, be good, and be kind!
Happy Friday! Did you miss Friday’s Funnies? I’m so sorry, folks! I have had a rough couple of months and I just didn’t have it in me. Nothing was funny. I was miserable…and freezing to death. Then, there were other troubles…
I hope not to post any repeats here. Please forgive me if there are a few. I’m trying. I hope you enjoy this batch of funnies! I’ve been keeping my eyes open all week just so I could share them here!
That concludes this week’s edition of Friday’s Funnies! I hope you liked this batch! Do you have a favorite? I think the Zumba class comic gave me the biggest chuckle! And the Samuel L. Jackson dog look-a-like was awesome! I model my art of cussing after the amazing Samuel L. Jackson. Snort!
Have a super great weekend, folks! Don’t spend all of your stimulus money in one place! Be safe, be kind, and call out the stupidity and hypocrisy in this world! See you next week; unless the vultures find me in the road. Hahahahaha…
I’ve heard some absolutely ignorant things before and I just can’t keep it bottled up anymore! It amazes me how stupid people, commercials, politicians, etc., can be and I’ve decided to make lists here periodically, maybe weekly at the rate these morons are going! So, let’s see how many people I can piss off, shall we?
- Regarding Dr. Seuss….Dr. Seuss was NOT cancelled! I wish people would actually read and try to comprehend what they’re reading for once. The publisher, NOT Joe Biden, has pulled 6 titles (titles most of us are unfamiliar with) for racial images that are offensive. The publisher has decided that those books would not be printed anymore. There are still dozens of Dr. Seuss books for you to choose from, in book stores and libraries everywhere, so just stop being stupid!
- Ron Johnson…Those rioters on Jan. 6 “were Patriots and were people that loved this country,” he says. Give me a break! Patriots would not have tried to overturn the vote. Patriots would not have attacked this country’s Capitol. Patriots would not have threatened the lives of our elected lawmakers and the Vice President. He says, “and if those tens of thousands of rioters were Black Lives Matter and Antifa protestors, I might have been a little concerned.” Umm… Those rioters whom he called Patriots, battered police with a multitude of weapons: metal flagpoles, baseball bats, wrenches and clubs, and guns, bombs, stun guns and other weapons were also seized. He didn’t feel threatened? He goes on to say that those rioters “love this country, that truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break the law, and so I wasn’t concerned…” They respect law enforcement? Really? They wouldn’t do anything to break the law? What fucking planet is this guy from?
- Ted Cruz…So, while his constituents and fellow Texans are without power, water, and heat Ted Cruz packs his bags and heads to Cancun for a vacay with his family because their house is “freezing”! Then he tries to cover by saying he was being a good dad. He could have been a good dad by sending his family to Cancun and a good leader by staying to help the people of Texas. He says he was coming right back. Liar, liar. Pants on fire. Do these politicians think we the people of this great country are that stupid? Well, apparently some are but I digress.
- Lindsey Graham…Graham says migrant children “are children today but could easily be terrorists tomorrow.” HIS orange leader and his followers attempted a coup of the US government, which resulted in the deaths of at least 4 people, and threatening the lives of elected officials and Graham deflects the blame to poor, tired and ill treated immigrant children? Put a sock in it, you old douchebag.
- Hate Crimes against Asian Americans….There’s a special place in hell for people who are blaming Asian Americans for the Coronavirus! Just because that idiot 45 called it the “China virus” does not mean it’s the fault of Asian Americans. Just stop being assholes, please. Stop the violence against these Americans who had nothing to do with the virus in any way, shape, or form!
- Black Lives Matter…. For those who still don’t get it, ALL lives won’t matter until BLACK lives matter. Stop the stupidity!
- Progressive Insurance…Please discontinue the stupid ass commercial with the half-human half-motorcycle!! It’s not funny. It’s not even slightly amusing. And it makes absolutely no sense. You think it sells your insurance? I’d buy any insurance before I’d buy yours. Just stop.
So, there’s my list for this time around. At the rate things are going I’ll be making a list every damn day. Now, before any of you Republicans jump down my throat because I’m a Democrat and bashing Republicans, tell your fine leaders to think before they speak and we won’t have a problem.