A “professional” blogger once said that it was a mistake to write a personal blog. My thought on this is that you should write whatever the heck it is you want to write. I happen to love personal blogs! There are many, MANY popular personal blogs out there, so how can it be a mistake? Most of the blogs I read and enjoy the most are personal. I love that someone is willing to share their journey with me. It’s a great way to learn about others’ opinions, troubles, ideas, etc. – and to build new friendships, as I have done here on WordPress.
I decided to share with you a list of some of my favorite blogs. This is in no way a complete list because there are so many amazing bloggers out there! The blogs on this list are WordPress blogs and those that I read most regularly, for one of several reasons: 1) They resonate with me personally, 2) They make me laugh, 3) They’re informative, 4) They’re intelligent, or 5) They’re inspiring. They may even be a combination of those things! I can’t always read each and every blog in my Reader every single day but I do try as often as possible.
It was not my intention to hurt anyone’s feelings, so please don’t be upset if your blog is not on this list. There will most definitely be other lists in the future!
In no particular order:
- The Huntress 915 – Life Experience and Personal Growth!
- Racquel Writes – Rants, Raves, Reviews & Ramblings
- Haphazard Homemaker – Home, Food, Garden, Health & Money
- MakeItUltra Psychology – Psychology to Motivate, Inspire, Uplift
- Bitter Entertainment Network – Brought to you by Bitter Ben
- Kelley’s DIY – Creative Ideas for your Home
- Everyone Else Has The Best Titles – Stuff Like This Could Only Come Out of Cornville, Maine
- Truly, Madly, Ordinary – Stories From The Heart. Emotions and Adventures of an Italian Woman in Ireland
- Daily Feline Wisdom – 7 Cats & Counting…
- Roth Poetry – Poetry From The Heart
- Walt’s Writings – Writings on Life, Love, Music & Whatever Comes to Mind
Do check out these wonderful blogs and I personally invite you to drop a link to your blog with your comment below! It’ll give everyone a chance to find new blogs to read, including ME!