Thank you, Novus Lectio, for the nod! I apologize for taking so long to accept this award! Novus Lectio’s blog can be found here: https://novuslectio.wordpress.com – please stop by and give it a read!
Here are the rules for accepting this award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
How my blog got started:
I was entering a new phase of my life. I was about to become a grandmother. Starting a blog seemed like the perfect way to share my life and my loves, although it turned out to be more of a therapeutic project. It remains very therapeutic for me. I have just recently made my blog more public (through Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/BeingAuntDebbie/) and have tried to write more than I use to. There were times that other things got in the way of my creativity and if you have read my past posts you may know exactly what I’m talking about. This blog is about making my way through this life, down whatever road it takes me.
My advice to new bloggers:
- Write what you know and about your passions. Just write!
- Don’t let anyone belittle you for your writing, opinions, passions or anything else. Just be you and write what you like!
It was difficult for me to pick 10 bloggers — there are so many great blogs out there! Most of the blogs I follow are on other blog formats, like Blogger, but I figured I should nominate those who are on wordpress like I am. I don’t always get to read every blog every day and that makes me sad! Here goes!
mainepaperpusher @ https://mainepaperpusher.wordpress.com/
megclift @ http://megspot.com/
Chelsea @ https://chelseaunfiltered.wordpress.com/
Sugar ‘nd Spice @ https://dattaragurl.wordpress.com/
superwifeandmummy @ https://babieslifefamilygoodfood.wordpress.com