Haha. No, I’m not going to tell anyone off. I just have a few things on my mind today.
- My face has broken out. WTF? I’m 56 (almost) and I break out like a teenager? Kill me now.
- I wish the $6.00 we spend each week on scratch offs and lottery would actually pay off!! Good grief. We could really use the money. The house is falling apart, literally. If we don’t get out of here soon, it just may fall in or down around us.
- I wish I could find something that would help me sleep at night. It doesn’t seem to matter what time I go to bed, how tired I am, if I had a nap or not. I don’t fall asleep until 3 or 3:30am.
- The day after I go grocery shopping, the store has a SALE on the items on my list. Ugh. Never fails.
- Why, oh why does Dad always have a sneeze attack in the middle of one of my favorite shows?
- Not looking forward to the bugs and spiders that will accompany Spring. I feel them crawling on me already.
- Know-it-alls. Ugh.
- I rarely see my son anymore. He spends more time with his girlfriend’s family. Shame on him.
- I miss my grandkids. Hoping for nice WARM weather soon so my pain level is low enough to enjoy having the granddaughter over! She’s the only one I have a relationship with, which is sad.
- Why, oh why must Kitty wait until late afternoon to puke up a hairball on my bed?? Why can’t she do this early in the day before I’m totally exhausted?
- I have lists all over my desk; grocery lists, to-do lists, online shopping lists, birthday lists, idea lists…. Can I find the list I want? Nope.
- Today is the first day of Spring, but it’s cold and windy and I’m sick of it. Lol.
Oh, well. I guess I’ll survive. I always do!