This was a difficult list to pull together! I thought it would be easier. I had to do a search on some of them to make sure I was quoting correctly and to make sure I was quoting the correct author! My brain is a big scrambled egg conglomerate these days. As we say in my family, I have CRS; Can’t Remember Shit. The struggle is real, friends.
The order of this list is unimportant because truth be told, I couldn’t decide the order!! So, without further ado, I present to you, (some of) My Favorite Quotes:
- Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things. ~ Robert Brault
- Follow your heart, but take your brain with you. ~ Alfred Adler
- You don’t know where you’re going ’til you get there. ~ Sylvester, the Cat / Looney Tunes (Jule Styne and Sammy Cahn, songwriters)
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out. ~ Dr. Seuss
- Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. ~ Forrest Gump (Winston Groom)
- “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more.” ~ The Grinch (Dr. Seuss)
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- In every walk in nature, one receives far more than seeks. ~John Muir
There you have it…
I’m sure I could make a list of dozens more quotes that I love but “ain’t nobody got time for dat.” Thanks for reading, friends. I hope you’re staying safe and healthy.
Peace and Hugs,