First, I’d like to thank Kelley’s DIY for the Liebster Award! I appreciate the nod!
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcoming.
The GUIDELINES for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Display the award on your post
3. Answer the questions given to you
4. Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
5. Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
6. List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
Questions given to me:
1) What is your favorite color? Purple
2) Cats or Dogs? Cats!
3) Which is your ideal place: Beach, Lake, Ocean, Forest and why? Lake! I used to be a cross-country backpacker. I spent many hours beside a lake and campfire. It’s a peaceful place to be and I will always miss it!
4) Favorite Scary Movie? A Norwegian slasher film called Cold Prey. There’s also a Scandinavian film trilogy called The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. The American remake was OK but the original was much better. Not really scary, but a thriller anyway.
5) One Wish? To have my mobility back so I can do the things I’d like to do.
6) Dream Vacation? Scotland! I’d love to see all of the castles. I love castles!
7) Saver or spender? In between, I suppose.
8) Which season do you prefer? (Spring,Summer, Fall, Winter)? Winter.
9) Where’s your happy place? In the woods, in nature.
10) Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I was going through some “stuff” and I needed a way to vent. It became one of the things that saved my sanity.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award are:
- Truly Madly Ordinary. Stories From The Heart.
- Seven Cats And Counting
- Simply Jessica Ruth
- Haphazard Homemaker
- Rantings of A Third Kind
There are my nominees! Congratulations to all! There are so many great blogs out there! It’s hard to choose so I picked 5 that I have truly enjoyed most recently. Please be sure to check out their blogs when you have a chance.
Questions for my Nominees:
- What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
- Are you afraid of snakes? Spiders?
- Do you send out holiday cards or use the internet for sending your holiday greetings?
- Do you have a YouTube channel of your own? If so, please share your link here!
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- Velcro or laces on your shoes?
- Do you like thunderstorms?
- What is your favorite healthy dish?